2 x Contract Employment roles
The Farming Mums is seeking two experienced and proactive sales representative to assist with growing our retail presence of our gourmet products in particular our granola range.
The main focus of the role will be to expand our retail presence in Melbourne and throughout Victoria while also visiting existing retailers to assist with re-ordering requirements.
The successful candidates must:
- Have a professional, friendly, honest and proactive can do attitude
- Be able to work independently
- Have the ability to promote The Farming Mums and the authenticity of the business
- Have the ability to follow through with sale opportunities
- Have extensive sales experience preferably within the food/retail industry
- Be able to identify potential sales opportunities
- Have a high level of communication
- Be able to regularly report back to the company directors
- Have a drivers licence and a reliable car
- Have their own ABN as the role is a contract based role.
- Be located in Greater Melbourne area although will consider candidates located elsewhere in Victoria.
The role has the potential to be ongoing with loads of opportunities. Hourly rates and commission on sales will be paid which will be negotiated based on relevant experience.
Flexible working hours with a minimum of 20 hours a week. An initial sales trial period will be required.
Enquiries to Bronwyn on 0413 604 114 or email queries/resume to ua.moc.smumgnimrafeht@ofni.
Applications close Friday 21 May 2020.